Just another mint pastille? Oh no...
Take out the sugar, remove the weird, synthetic sweeteners and say goodbye to plastic packaging. Instead, put in plant based sweeteners, natural flavours and eco-friendly packaging. It's pretty simple. It's called True Mints. Try it for yourself and you'll see why we love it.
Vegan. Sugar free. Plant based. A better mint, making a healthier planet.
You may have heard of True Gum, the plastic free and sustainable chewing gum that Peter, Morten, Jacob and Zabrina created in 2017. That was not an easy ride for them. Their journey started in their own home kitchens trying all sorts of ideas and recipes. They would end up with rock hard gum, sticks, strange tastes, everything that wasn’t quite right. But after 472 attempts, they finally perfected the recipe and True Gum became a reality. Now, they've have taken that same attitude and they're reinventing the world of mints. They're making them healthier, more sustainable and seriously tasty. As they say, it's no surprise at all that they decided to call them True Mints.
Pick from three amazing flavours.
This is a classic reinvented. Fresh breath and natural mint. Simple, effective, and just how it should be.
Sweet, sour and delicious. This perfect little treat will definitely leave you wanting more.
A wonderful taste of real blackcurrant. Refreshing, sweet, and great for any occasion.
Free delivery over £10.
Free Standard UK delivery on orders over £10.
Delivery charges still apply to other EU countries, or if Express delivery is chosen.
This item is usually delivered in packaging that fits through UK letterboxes, meaning you should receive it even if you're not in.
• Quantity 1 pack is approximately 22 pieces (13g)
• Suitable for Vegans
• Fresh Mint ingredients Sweeteners (xylitol), natural mint oil, anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate)
• Cherry ingredients Sweeteners (xylitol), acid (apple acid), natural cherry oil, anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate)
• Blackcurrant ingredients Sweeteners (xylitol), acid (apple acid), natural blackcurrant oil, anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate)
• Always check the packs for the latest ingredients
• Photos by True Gum
• If you have any questions, just get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org