Organic Superfood Chocolate
Is Chocolate a Superfood?
It might surprise you, but cold worked chocolate can definitely be considered a superfood. The high polyphenol content lets cocoa provide us with a huge amount of antioxidants. Cocoa is also rich in epicatechin, a substance that's capable of blocking the harmful effects of free radicals and counteracting the ageing process. And of course, you probably know that chocolate can be thought of as a "natural antidepressant" thanks to its neurotransmitters, such as serotonin.
Organic raw chocolate with superfood ingredients
If that wasn't enough, in 2011, long before the "superfood trend", our Sicilian friends at Sabadì embarked on a new adventure and were once again at the forefront of a little revolution. They sensed the possibilities of combining the exceptional taste of cocoa with its beneficial properties to create "life-enhancing" chocolates. By adding ingredients traditionally used by indigenous peoples such as berries, seeds, barks, roots they found a way to boost the beneficial properties of cocoa. And after a one-year study with Ambrosialab, a spin-off from the University of Ferrara, they manage to create these gorgeous chocolate bars: Leisure, Sex, Health, Youth.
Free delivery over £10.
Free Standard UK delivery on orders over £10.
Delivery charges still apply to other EU countries and if Express delivery is chosen.
• Quantity 1 Bar of 50g
• Suitable for Vegans and gluten-free
• Health (Salute) Ingredients: Cocoa mass^* – origin: Ecuador – variety: Nacional Fino de Aroma, whole cane sugar^*, bee pollen^ (min: 2.4%), natural flavours: pomegranate extract (min: 1%), acerola (min: 0.6%). Minimum cocoa 67%.
• Leisure (Ozio) Ingredients: Cocoa mass^* – origin: Ecuador – variety: Nacional Fino de Aroma, whole cane sugar^*, liquorice root^ (min:2%), Indian ginseng^ (min:1.6%), schisandra berries^ (min: 0.8%). Minimum cocoa 68%.
• Sex (Sesso) Ingredients: Cocoa mass^* – origin: Ecuador – variety: Nacional Fino de Aroma, whole cane sugar^*, maca^ (min:2%), cola nuts (min:1%), natural flavours: damiana extract (min:2%). Minimum cocoa 66%.
• Youth (Giovinezza) Ingredients: Cocoa mass^* – origin: Ecuador – variety: Nacional Fino de Aroma, whole cane sugar^*, açaí berries^ (min:2%), rosehip^ (min:2%), red orange zest^ (min: 0.8%), natural flavours: grape seeds extract (min: 0.3%), green tee extract (min: 0.1%). Minimum cocoa 62%.
*from fair trade producers
• Allergen Information May contain traces of NUTS, MILK & SOY. Vegan and Gluten free.
• Always check the bars for the latest ingredients
• If you have any questions, just get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org