Organic upcycled Crisps
Organic crisps made with upcycled spent grains from microbreweries. Crisps made from beer. Perfect with a beer.
Across the world, breweries large and small are throwing away the grains used in their brewing process. These grains are treated as waste but they’re packed with nutrients. Luckily, a group in Copenhagen realised that the grains aren’t waste, throwing them away is the waste. So Karin, Emil and Aviaja created Agrain. They take the “spent” grains from organic microbreweries in Copenhagen and turn them into incredible crisps and granola. Upcycled, tasty and nutritious crisps and granola. We have no hesitation whatsoever in saying that Agrain is quite simply genius.
Zero waste with zero compromises on taste and texture.
If we didn’t tell you Agrain was upcycled, you’d probably never guess. This is the incredible thing about what Aviaja, Emil and Karin have created. The crisps are the perfect shape for dipping, perfectly crisp and incredibly moreish - watch out. This is far from a compromised product. It is a complete revolution in how people and industries think about “waste”.
Free delivery over £10.
Free Standard UK delivery on orders over £10.
Delivery charges still apply to other EU countries, or if Express delivery is chosen.
• Quantity 75g
• Suitable for Vegans
• Salt Ingredients Corn, barley, malted barley, wheat, potato, sunflower oil, salt
• Indian Spices Ingredients Corn, barley, malted barley, wheat, potato, sunflower oil, salt, maltodextrin, onion powder, garlic powder, spices, yeast extract, chilli
• The Italian Ingredients Corn, barley, malted barley, potato, wheat, sunflower oil, dextrose, salt, onion, tomato, garlic, yeast extract, spices
• Always check the packets for the latest ingredients
• If you have any questions, just get in touch with us at email@example.com