Organic upcycled Granola
Honey roasted organic granola made from upcycled spent grains from beer and whisky. This is the future of food and it’s seriously good.
Across the world, breweries large and small are throwing away the grains used in their brewing process. These grains are treated as waste but they’re packed with nutrients. Luckily, a group in Copenhagen realised that the grains aren’t waste, throwing them away is the waste. So Karin, Emil and Aviaja created Agrain. They take the “spent” grains from organic microbreweries in Copenhagen and turn them into incredible granola and crisps. Upcycled, tasty and nutritious granola and crisps. We have no hesitation whatsoever in saying that Agrain is quite simply genius.
Zero waste with zero compromises on taste and texture.
If we didn’t tell you Agrain was upcycled, you’d probably never guess. This is the incredible thing about what Aviaja, Emil and Karin have created. The granola is perfectly crisp, aromatic and luxuriously honey roasted. This is far from a compromised product. It is a complete revolution in how people and industries think about “waste”, and it’s tastier than so many products already out there.
Free Delivery on orders of £5 or more.
Free Standard UK delivery.
Delivery charges still apply to other EU countries, or if Express delivery is chosen.
• Quantity 400g
• Classic Ingredients Oats, honey, stout mash 8% (barley malt, wheat malt, rye malt, oat malt), sunflower oil, flaxseed, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, salt
• Berries Ingredients Oats, honey, stout mash 8% (barley malt, wheat malt, rye malt, oat malt), sunflower oil, flaxseed, pumpkin seeds, raisins, dates, chia seeds, raspberries 1%, apple 1%, rosehip powder 0.5%, blackcurrant powder 0.5%, salt
• Nuts Ingredients Coarse oatmeal, honey, stout mash 8% (barley malt, wheat malt, rye malt, oat malt), sunflower oil, flaxseed, pumpkin seeds, hazelnuts 4%, chia seeds, almonds 2%, salt
• Allergens in bold
• Always check the boxes for the latest ingredients
• If you have any questions, just get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org