When the clock strikes midnight, it's time for Violettes. But before that, make sure you're drinking from the beautiful, plastic free and all natural reed straws.
Pop a violette in a glass of champagne and let the colour infuse the glass with a touch of Tolouse, France. This is the product to elevate any special occasion, especially the New Year.
But perhaps you're making cocktails before that. We've got the straw for you. Forget plastic, it sucks. Forget paper, it's awful. Forget metal, it's just too much. It's time for reusable, dishwashable, all natural reed straws. This straw is made from the sustainable reed on the shores of Estonia, in Estonia. By harvesting the reed, the creators Mihkel and Grete are allowing the local biodiversity to thrive in an area that was once completely taken over by these reeds.
This pack contains:
• 1x Violettes (50g jar, approximately 30 violettes)
• 1x Reusable reed straws (pack of 10 straws)
Free Standard UK delivery.
Delivery charges still apply to other EU countries and if Express delivery is chosen.
• Violettes Ingredients Icing sugar and crystals, Arabic gum coating agent, fresh violet flowers (2%), E120/E133 dyes, aroma
• Allergen Information Handled in an area which contains NUTS
• Reusable reed straw contains 10 straws and a cleaning brush
• Lifetime of a straw is around a few months, and potentially years
• Usage Rinse before use. The straws are reusable and dishwasher safe. To prolong their life, allow them to completely dry between uses
• Straw length 20cm
• If you have any questions, just get in touch with us at email@example.com