Indian Chutney & Pastes
Indian chutneys and pastes from...Donegal, Ireland?
Don't let the Irish origin fool you. Conor's obsessed with Indian food and he's nailed these sauces. Masaalon is a deliberately complex orchestra of Indian tastes. These condiments oscillate perfectly between sweet, sour, savoury and spicy. It's a harmonious concoction that took Conor years to get just right.
Add them to your curry, stick your poppadoms in them, or do just about anything else. This is gorgeous Indian food born in Ireland. Who would've guessed it.
“I had my mum demented in the kitchen everyday”.
After a while living in New York, Conor was forced home during the pandemic. Back with his parents and no job, Conor took to the kitchen. Working with ingredients available in the local Asian supermarket, he began experimenting with recipes, jarring them and selling on to family members and friends. People kept coming back for more and more.
The local artisan shop got in contact and became interested in stocking the products. Before he knew it, Masaalon snowballed. Much to Mum's delight, they now work out of a commercial kitchen.
4 jars of goodness. No artificial stuff or nasties.
Kashmiri Tikka Paste
Just a few teaspoons can be added to meat or veggies and you have the makings of a great curry. The more paste you use, the spicier the curry will be. Coconut milk, yogurt and ghee all work as a base. The oils in this paste may naturally separate. Give it a stir before use.
Bengali Mango Chutney
The obvious accompaniment with this chutney is poppadoms or perhaps cheese. This is also a delicious base for any curry or stir fry.
Peanut & Tamarind Chutney
This chutney can be gobbled up with just about anything. Crackers, breadsticks, poppadoms, anything dipp-able really. It can also give you a great crunch in a curry or stir-fry.
Plum & Cardamom Chutney
It's tangy, sweet, sour and spicy all-in-one. You really can do anything with this. Use as a dip, alongside sandwiches, veggies or meat.
Free delivery over £10.
Free Standard UK delivery on orders over £10.
Delivery charges still apply to other EU countries and if Express delivery is chosen.
• Quantity 210g per jar
• Suitable for Vegans
• Kashmiri Tikka Paste Ingredients Kashmiri chillies (3.4%), Onions, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Garam Masala (Coriander, Cinnamon, Cumin, Black Pepper, Ginger, Cloves), Malt Vinegar, Garlic Purée, Turmeric, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Ginger Purée, Coriander, Sea Salt, Ground Cardamom, Paprika
• Bengali Mango Chutney Ingredients Mangoes (56%), Panch Phoran (equal mix of cumin, fennel, mustard, nigella & fenugreek seeds), Peanut Oil, Ground Ginger, Chilli Powder, Garam Masala (Coriander, Cinnamon, Cumin, Black Pepper, Ginger, Cloves), Salt, Sugar, Vinegar
• Peanut & Tamarind Chutney Ingredients Peanuts (23%), Groundnut Oil, Ginger purée, Garlic purée, Sea Salt, Tamarind Paste (4.5%), Chilli Powder, Water, Mustard Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Jaggery.
• Plum & Cardamom Chutney Ingredients Plum (45%), Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cardamom (1%), Ground Ginger, Chilli Powder, Garam Masala
• Allergens in italics
• Always check the jars for the latest ingredients
• If you have any questions, just get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org