Fish & Crisps
Would you like salt & vinegar with that?
We’ve combined Portugal’s favourite cod with Britain’s best crisps. It’s fish and chips, with a twist.
Bacalhau is Portuguese for cod, and it’s a national favourite. Conserveira de Lisboa make it unlike anyone else. They are a family business that proudly push back the mass production and the flattening of local culture. One tin will bring you to Lisbon, to its cobblestone roads, to its sunlight and scent of sea breeze, to Regina’s store in Rua dos Bacalhoeiros (...yep) that looks exactly like it did in the 30s. Food is culture, Bacalhau is Portugal.
Two Farmers is named after the, well, two farmers behind the brand. They’ve taken Herefordshire’s best ingredients and turned them into crisps. Some of the best crisps you'll have. And guess what, they’ve also packed them into the UK's first plastic free crisp packets. This is Britain at its finest.
This pack contains 3 tins of Cod and 2 packs of crisps...
• 1x Bacalhau à Portuguesa (Portuguese-style codfish) - 120g
• 1x Bacalhau com alho (Garlic Codfish) - 120g
• 1x Bacalhau à lagareiro (Roasted garlic codfish) - 120g
• 2x Salt and Cider Vinegar - 40g
• 2x Lightly Salted - 40g
Free Standard UK delivery.
Delivery charges still apply to other EU countries and if Express delivery is chosen.
Gift Wrap available at checkout.
Add our plastic free, seriously good looking gift wrap at checkout.
• Bacalhau à Portuguesa (Portuguese-style codfish) Ingredients Codfish, Olive Oil, Onion and Salt
• Bacalhau com alho (Garlic Codfish) Ingredients Codfish, Olive Oil, Garlic and Salt
• Bacalhau à lagareiro (Roasted garlic codfish) Ingredients Codfish, Olive Oil, Garlic and Salt
• Two Farmers Lightly Salted Ingredients Potatoes, high-oleic sunflower oil, Droitwich salt, antioxidant: rosemary extract
• Two Farmers Salt & Cider Vinegar Ingredients Potatoes, high-oleic sunflower oil, sherry vinegar powder, sea salt, Two Farmers cider vinegar powder, sugar, cider vinegar powder, acid: citric acid, rice flour, natural flavouring, antioxidant: rosemary extract
• Always check the products for the latest ingredients
• If you have any questions, just get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org