Eco-friendly Washing Up Liquid
Plant based, natural and vegan washing up liquid. Clean dishes, clean conscience.
You don’t have to compromise. Kinn leaves your dishes clean and spotless, and it’s eco friendly. It’s plant based and made of ingredients derived from sustainable sources. You can wash your dishes without worrying about polluting the water system with harsh chemicals. Give up the nasty stuff, Kinn is a game changer. Clean dishes, clean planet and a clean conscience.
Tough on grease, kind to the planet.
Kinn is free from petrochemicals, phosphates, enzymes, synthetic fragrances, animal by-products, harsh chemicals, dye, and it is not tested on animals. Natural essential oils give Kinn its wonderful fragrance.
Lavender & Rosemary. Made in the UK.
We didn’t have to go far to find this :)
Available for a short time only to help you get your essentials during this crisis.
Free delivery over £10.
Free Standard UK delivery on orders over £10.
Delivery charges still apply to other EU countries, or if Express delivery is chosen.
• Quantity 500ml
• Suitable for Vegans
• Recyclable packaging
• Ingredients De-ionised water, Sodium Alkyl Ethoxy sulphate, Coconut Diethanolamide, Sodium chloride, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Fragrance (parfum), Phenoxyethanol
• If you have any questions, just get in touch with us at email@example.com
What do the ingredients do?
• De-ionised water - holds all ingredients together in solution
• Sodium Alkyl Ethoxy sulphate (Plant derived surfactant, a surface active agent) - provides cleaning and grease cutting. Readily biodegradeable
• Coconut Diethanolamide (made from Coconut palm oil
Surfactant) – cleaning agent & thickening agent
• Sodium chloride - increase the viscosity to improve performance
• Cocamidopropyl betaine - a mild surfactant which is biodegradeable
• Fragrance (parfum) (Natural Lavender & Rosemary essential oil) - gives the product its wonderful fragrance
• Phenoxyethanol - anti-microbial preservative with broad spectrum activity