Organic Hot Chocolate Spoons
Hot Chocolate Spoons made in Modica. Vegan and 100% Organic.
Who doesn’t love hot chocolate? A delicious cup of hot chocolate, when the days are getting shorter and it’s miserable outside. Ignoring the supermarket mix, simply unhealthy, the best option you have today is picking up some cocoa powder and whisking it together with sugar and milk. Easy, yes. Good, yes. Satisfying? Not so much. You know what we mean, the result is lacking the smoothness and richness of a ‘proper’ hot chocolate. Sabadì Hot Chocolate spoons are going to fix all that, bringing you the best homemade chocolate you’ll ever taste.
Super quick, super smooth, super delicious.
Sabadi Hot Chocolate Spoons are simple. Pick your favourite mug, pour in some boiling milk (any milk or just water if you prefer), pop-in your chocolate spoon and then simply stir. In just 2 or 3 minutes magic will happen. At first you’ll see the gorgeous dark chocolate turning from a solid block into a silky smooth delicious nectar. Then an explosion of scents will bring you to Ecuador, where only the top quality organic cocoa (Nacional Fino de Aroma Arriba Superior Summer Selected) is selected to become chocolate. No fuss, no chemicals, all natural and Vegan! This is the Sabadì way and we love it.
Free delivery over £10.
Free Standard UK delivery on orders over £10.
Delivery charges still apply to other EU countries and if Express delivery is chosen.
• Quantity 1 Spoon of 35g
• Serves 1 Spoon per Cup
• Ignacio Ingredients: Bitter cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, carob gum, soy lecithin, natural vanilla extract, salt. Minimum cocoa 64%.
• Franz Ingredients: Bitter cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, carob gum, cinnamon (min: 0.9%), soy lecithin, natural vanilla extract, cloves (min: 0.1%), salt. Minimum cocoa 63%.
• Allergen Information Contains SOY and may contain traces of other NUTS. Vegan and Gluten free.
• Always check the product for the latest ingredients
• If you have any questions, just get in touch with us at email@example.com
Credits to Cortilia for some of the images