Free UK Delivery on this product.
Handmade in Scotland, other-worldly good.
The flavour notes come in waves and they linger long after you finish. This is how Ish and Matt, the couple who started Ocelot in their flat in Edinburgh, describe their incredible chocolate. Just like a fine wine or a specialty cheese, Ocelot chocolate takes you on a different journey with every single flavour. The tastes are complex and they're true to the origins of all the carefully selected ingredients. So warm up your mouth and let Ocelot melt on your tongue.
Raw ingredients from magical places. Handmade in a micro chocolate factory in Edinburgh, Scotland.
The chocolate with a cocoa percentage of 70% is made from beans which are grown in Virunga National park - Africa's oldest nature reserve, and the home of the last mountain gorillas. There, the farmers are actively working to protect the gorillas and this precious habitat, and the beans that are produced reflect this diverse region, creating a chocolate with the rich and tart flavours of dark fruits, earthy forest floor and smoky tobacco.
50% dark milk chocolate is made with rare Amelonado beans grown by an all female cooperative in Eastern Congo. This is the world’s first female cocoa cooperative and it's in a region that has experienced decades of war and exploitation. Luckily, Ocelot's suppliers work directly with the cooperative and pay the cooperative more than double fairtrade prices.
4 flavours packed plastic free.
Ultra-smooth dark chocolate, infused with sweet, tangy, blood orange and a touch of creamy vanilla.
Made from rare Amelonado cocoa beans grown by a pioneering women’s cooperative in Eastern Congo, and the rich milk of Swiss Brown cows that Graze in small herds on lush mountain pastures.
Creamy and smooth dark milk chocolate, gently lifted with a subtle infusion of violet.
Smooth and creamy dark milk chocolate, with a sprinkling of crunchy toasted buckwheat.
Free UK delivery.
Free Standard UK delivery when ordered on its own, with other products with free delivery, or as part of an order over £10.
Delivery charges still apply to EU countries, or if Express delivery is chosen.
This item is usually delivered in packaging that fits through UK letterboxes, meaning you should receive it even if you're not in.
• Quantity 70g per bar
• Blood Orange ingredients Cocoa mass, raw unrefined cane sugar, cocoa butter, blood orange oil (<1%), vanilla extract. Suitable for vegans.
• Femme ingredients Cocoa mass, raw unrefined cane sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder
• Violet Milk ingredients Cane sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, vanilla, violet extract (<1%)
• Buckwheat ingredients Cane sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, toasted buckwheat (7%), vanilla
• Allergen Information Made in a factory that handles milk, gluten and tree nuts.
• 100% plastic free, UK made packaging. Outer packaging is printed using water based inks on FSC sustainable card. Inner film is certified home and industrial compostable.
• Always check the bars for the latest ingredients
• If you have any questions, just get in touch with us at email@example.com